this camel ride will give you the opportunity to get the best out of your desert authentic experience by spending more time in the Sahara desert dunes and visiting the local Berber families also get a sense of the Berbers life and the understand the meaning behind calling the native Moroccans Berbers .
Camel Ride DETAILS :
- 1ST DAY : Camel Trek to Erg Chebbi dunes -Oasis -Desert Camp
The camel ride will start right into from the secluded desert. The path we take will lead us to a small oasis right in the middle of the dunes. This is where we will spend the first night.
- 2ND DAY : Erg Chebbi Dunes -Berber Nomad Family - Desert Camp
In the morning, after having breakfast we will have around 2 hours to reach our next destination. We will stop for lunch next to the desert tree 'Tamarist' for about 1 1/2 hours. We will have our lunch in the shadow of this tree, After lunch we head towards the home of a Touareg family with whom you will spend your second night.
- 3RD DAY : Erg Chebbi Dunes -Berber Nomad Family - oasis
The following day, after having our breakfast with the Touaregs, we will head towards another small oasis in the middle of the desert. Before reaching the camp we stop on the way for lunch. Your 3rd night will be spent with a Berber nomad family living at this particular oasis. After breakfast we travel back to the village or to the hotel.
- Hotel for your luggage during the camel trek
- Camel driver / Tour Guide
- Dinner and Breakfast
- 2 Nights in the desert camp (Nomad Berber tents)
- Camel trek into the dunes for (1-3H)
- Camel each person
- Free parking for four car
- Sand Boarding in Erg Chebbi dunes
- Visit of a nomad family & Merzouga Oasis
- Lunch in desert (Berber Pizza)
- you will have to wear long pants because of the back and forth motion on the camel's back will cause your pants to go up to your calves
- you will need to have sunscreen
- you will need to make sure you secure your electronic devices ( Camera , phone ...) because camels are tall and you don't want your devices to fall from that height
- you will need to bring a light pain killer because riding a camel for 2-3 hours will hurt your legs but nothing major , same pain you would get after a light work out .