the 2 nights camel trek will give you the opportunity to get the best out of your desert authentic experience by spending more time in the Sahara desert dunes and visiting the local Berber families also get a sense of the Berbers life and the understand the meaning behind calling the native Moroccans Berbers .
Camel Trek DETAILS :
- 1ST DAY : Camel Trek to Erg Chebbi dunes - Sunset - Sand Board - Desert Camp
This camel trek tour for two nights in desert begins in the evening, we will start this camel trek from your hotel near the sand dunes. During this trekking, you'll visit and have lunch with a Berber nomad family near the highest sand dunes. The trek will start right into the heart of the Erg Chebbi sand dunes (Merzouga desert). This is the opportunity to take amazing pictures of the sunset and sunrise in the sand dunes, when we reach the camp we will leave the camels then we take the sand board and walk to the highest dunes to watch the sunset and for the sand boarding in dunes, at the camp there will be a tasty Berber dinner and drums music around a fire in the middle of the Sahara, It will be a magic night when the sky is clear and starry, we will spend the night in nomad tents.
- 2ND DAY : Erg Chebbi Dunes - Black Desert - Berber Nomad Family - Desert Camp
On the 2nd day of the camel trekking will wake up you early morning to watch the sunrise, after the breakfast at the camp we will start riding camels to visit and have lunch with a nomad family , after visiting, relaxing and having lunch with the family we will ride the camels back to the camp, when we arrive at the camp we will leave the camels and we will walk in dunes to visit Merzouga Oasis then we walk back to the camp after the sunset, dinner, and overnight in nomad tents. On the next day (3rd day) morning after the sunrise, we will ride the camel back to Merzouga, you'll have the breakfast and shower in our hotel. This tour starts and ends in Merzouga, but you can join a private or
- Hotel for your luggage during the camel trek
- Camel driver / Tour Guide
- Dinner and Breakfast
- 2 Nights in the desert camp (Nomad Berber tents)
- Camel trek into the dunes for (1-3H)
- Camel each person
- Free parking for four car
- Sand Boarding in Erg Chebbi dunes
- Visit of a nomad family & Merzouga Oasis
- Lunch in desert (Berber Pizza)
- you will have to wear long pants because of the back and forth motion on the camel's back will cause your pants to go up to your calves
- you will need to have sunscreen
- you will need to make sure you secure your electorinc devices ( Camera , phone ...) because camels are tall and you don't want your devices to fall from that height
- you will need to bring a light pain killer because riding a camel for 2-3 hours will hurt your legs but nothing major , same pain you would get after a light work out .
Book this camel trekking adventure using the form below